Solo packs over 35 sensors and 20 microprocessors into a rigid, lightweight unibody shell. All to bring you the easiest to fly and most capable aerial drone on the market.
The modular design allows you to quickly replace motors or change camera gimbals with a simple screw driver making Solo easy to repair and future-proof.
Precision control of the camera tilt.
Save camera angles and automatically tilt to them with adjustable speed.
Assign your favorite shots or Advanced Flight modes.
Return to Home/Land
Push the home button, and Solo can rewind your flight path to avoid obstacles while it returns home and lands automatically.
Solo makes it easy to start the motors and take off with the push of a single button.
Hit pause at any time and Solo will pause and maintain its current position, even during a Smart Shot.
20 minutes; 15 minutes with payload
.6 miles (1km)
55 mph (89 km/h)
MAX ASCENT SPEED
10 m/s in Stabilized mode; 5 m/s in FLY mode
400 ft (122m) per FAA regulation, user adjustable
10 in. (24cm) diameter 4.5 in. (144cm) pitch self-tightening; glass-reinforced nylon propellers
APM on Pixhawk 2
HD MEDIA LINK
3DR Link secure Wi-Fi network
3.3 lbs. (1.5 kg) / 3.9 lbs. (1.8 kg) with GoPro® and Solo Gimbal
10 in. tall (25 cm), 18 in. (46 cm) motor-to-motor
5200 mAh 14.8V DC Lithium Polymer
BATTERY CHARGE TIME
2600 mAh 7.2 Vdc Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- HD video to your iOS and Android device
- Mounts iPad Mini and smaller mobile devices
- WiFi connectivity with 0.6 mi (1km) range
- HDMI output to TV or head mounted displays
- Optional neck strap
- Rechargable, swappable battery
- Flight control
- Color LCD display
- Haptic alerts and feedback
- High quality joysticks
- Customizable button mappings
- Pause (Air Brake)
- Return home with Rewind™
- One button Takeoff and Land
- Camera Control
- Precision camera tilt control
- Preset camera positions
- Start and stop recording
GoPro® with Solo 3-Axis Gimbal
- Professionally stabilized aerial video (to within 0.1 degrees of pointing accuracy)
- First 3-axis gimbal in the world to offer in-flight GoPro® control (via free mobile app)
- Compatible with GoPro® HERO3+ Black and HERO4
- Live HD video direct from GoPro® to iOS and Android mobile devices
- Powers GoPro® battery during flight
- Integrated HDMI output for live HD streaming to virtually any screen
- Includes quick start guide and screwdriver for easy GoPro® installation
- Automates camera for Solo’s Smart Shot cinematic flight modes
- Take control or let the Solo Gimbal do the work with auto and manual tilt modes
- Includes sunshade to reduce glare and lens flare
See it in action:
Solo App is the simplest way to control a drone. Enjoy crystal clear HD video to frame your shots manually, or use one of Solo’s automated Smart Shots to capture professional content effortlessly.
Solo will fly out and back capturing a stunning reveal. Set the angle and distance and Solo will get the shot automatically.
Record a series of camera positions in the air and Solo will automatically fly a smooth path between them. Use Cable Cam’s timelapse option and add dynamic movement to time lapsed shots.
Choose a 3D point on the map and Solo will precisely aim the camera wherever you fly. Use the controller to move the point in space for ultimate flexibility.
Solo will automatically fly where ever you move by precisely tracking your mobile device.
Lock onto a straight path in one tap and Solo zips along an infinite imaginary line autonomously while you freely pan and tilt the camera.
Solo will take perfectly overlapped pictures for rectilinear or spherical panorama.