DJI is the best consumer drone manufacturer without a doubt! If you are considering buying a drone look no further! Small, powerful, reliable, high-quality, stylish, and so on and so on. Take a look at the key factors before you buy the DJI Mini 3 Pro.
DJI Mini 3 Pro Key Factors to consider
- Under 250G in weight
- Tri-Directional Obstacle Sensing
- 4K HDR Video
- 48MP photos
- f/1.7 aperture for high-quality imagery
- True Vertical shooting
- Focus Track
- 34 min of flight time
- Portrait mode for social media formats
DJI Mini 3 Pro size, weight, and appearance.
Probably the key number you are interested in is the weight of the drone. This is very important for TWO reasons!
- A drone under 250 grams falls out of most countries’ aviation regulations so you don`t need to get any licenses or get into trouble on borders. This is exactly why DJI has kept the weight at 249g. But if traveling with a drone, it’s always a good idea to check local regulations and rules to make sure no clueless border guard confiscates your DJI 3 Pro just for fun.
- The less it weighs the better it is to carry it around, especially when traveling. The DJI Mini 3 Pro fits right in your jacket pocket so you can be sure that you can take it with you for all your adventures.
The foldable design has been around and loved by all drone enthusiasts for a long time now the DJI Mini 3 Pro is of course keeping that amazing design. No need to pull off and reattach the blades, just fold them down and the drone becomes as tiny as a bun.
Video and picture quality?
So what`s inside this miniature creature and is it worth the money? It has 1/1.3-inch CMOS sensor with 48 MP Pixels with a very very impressive f/1.7 aperture. This sensor will not fail you even when its dark outside and the noise level is so subtle you are guaranteed to be impressed. The ISO ranges are:
- Video: 100-6400 (Auto), 100-6400 (Manual)
- Photo: 100-6400 (Auto), 100-6400 (Manual)
You can really squeeze out great shot from the sensor and you have a myriad of options for still photography and video:
- JPEG: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60 s
- JPEG + RAW: 2/3/5/7/10/15/20/30/60 s
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 2/3 EV
- Panorama: Sphere, 180°, Wide-angle, and Vertical
- JPEG/DNG (RAW)
- 4K: 3840×2160@24/25/30/48/50/60fps
- 2.7K: 2720×1530@24/25/30/48/50/60fps
- FHD: 1920×1080@24/25/30/48/50/60fps
- Slow Motion: 1920×1080@120fps
- MP4/MOV (H.264/H.265)
Just look at the official launch video of what the drone is capable of.
Who should buy DJI Mini 3 PRO ?
If you are making a living with a drone you probably need something beefier like the Phantom or Mavic series but for ABSOLUTELY ANYONE ELSE the Mini series is already so good you will probably not be able to even take full advantage of it`s features.
It has everything you need: amazingly smooth and precise gimbal, excellent image quality for both videos and photos, Portrait mode for anyone who wants to post their creations on social media and it`s so easy to take it with you and get flying in a matter of seconds.
It has many powerful intelligent features like FocusTrack, MasterShots and Timelapse to elevate your footage and get really creative. If you buy the DJI Mini 3 PRO it`s almost guaranteed you will not disappoint and will start pushing out content everyone will be jealous of.
Where to buy DJI Mini 3 PRO?
Most of the time the best price you can get on tech is on Amazon. You can time your purchase for big sales events like Cyber Monday or Black Friday but if you don`t want to wait just snag your drone up and enjoy the fast delivery. The price is very reasonable and you will never find a drone that’s better than the Mini3 Pro for 700USD.