The new GoPro HERO5 Session if finally revealed and it brings some exciting new upgrades! Let`s taka a look and see what has been improved and if it`s worth upgrading!
The GoPro Hero5 Session is the small, cube-shaped action camera that’s now capable of shooting stabilized 4K video and capturing all sorts of new wide angles. The 4k stabilized video seems to be one of the more exciting features that makes the small camera very lucrative. The voice control helps you outs, so you can say “take a photo” and the camera will obey, even if it’s already recording video. Like the Session, one-button control means you need only push the button on top to turn the camera on and start recording.
Your video will look noticeably better at the 2.7K and 4K resolutions, more field of view choices will give you more creative freedom and improved wind noise reduction let`s you use the camera in more versatile conditions.
- 1.5in (38mm) cubed design allows obstructive mounting
- Works with the GoPro Karma drone
- Waterproof up to 33ft (10m)
- USB-C charging, but no swappable battery
Hero 5 Session is compatible with all of the mounts and even works with the new GoPro Karma drone and Karma Gimbal for steady video in the air and in the hand.
One of the drawbacks is the built-in with a built-in 1,000mAh battery so you are limited when it comes to shooting times and you can`t just replace your battery like you can with the Hero camera.
GoPro HERO5 Session Video
- 4K video capturing with stabilization
- Three new fields of view (Superview, Linear and Narrow join Wide and Medium) for a total of five
- 10MP photo burst shots at 30fps
GoPro HERO5 Session Notable Features
- Voice Control – Use your camera hands-free
- Advanced Video Stabilization
- Simple One Button Control
- Waterproof without Housing (Up to 10m)
Get the New GoPro HERO5 Session from Gopro.com