Christmas is around the corner and her`s our 2016 holiday gift guide: Top GoPro poles!
A good pole is something every GoPro user needs and if someone you know is still without it or using a cheap Chinese antenna as a GoPro pole then this Gift guide will help you decide!
PolarPro PowerGrip H20
This is not a typical extendable pole! It has a built-in battery bank so you can charge your GoPro on the go. The pivot arms can be removed to turn it into a battery grip and the waterproof USB door makes it 100% waterproof up to 99ft. For the price of 99USD you get a battery grip + a GoPro pole you can set at any angle. The best thing is that it has 2 USB ports so you can charge your GoPro and your smartphone or any other device at the same time. Read our review of it here!
PolarPro PowerGrip H2O Specifications
- Built-in 6700mAh rechargeable battery powers GoPro for up to 12 hours
- 3-in-1 system can be used as an 11in. grip / 22in. pole / 33in. Pole
- Mounts to the StrapMount (sold separately) for hands-free usage and storage
- Interchangeable USB covers (for charging and for waterproofing)
- Waterproof to 99ft. (33m)
- 1/4 20 Tripod Mount
- 2x USB Ports for charging your devices
- Cell Phone Mount included
GoScope Boost PLUS Brush Camo
One of the most durable and tough GoPro poles out there and definitely our top choice! The pole is made of light- weight magnesium aluminum alloy so it`s tough! The pole reaches 40 inches and you can pack it down to 17,5 inches. The solid rubber grip is nice and feels safe and the dual clips allow you to attach two GoPros to the pole. You can choose from three different camo designs or go for the classic black version. A strong contender in our Top GoPro poles list and a great gift for any GoPro user. Read our review of it Here.
- Nice camo design
- Super-durabel, really feels like a weapon
- Dual clips, no need for any brackets to attach two items
- Unique locking system
- 40″ – pretty long reach
- Good rubber grip
- WiFi remote clip
- Wrist lanyard included
- Packaging so well thought out
UKPro Pole 38HDF
This is a top choice for any water lover and makes it to the Top GoPro poles list with ease! The pole has a floating foam padding so you can drop it in the water without any panic attacks – the foam floater will keep it from sinking and the bright orange grip makes it easy to spot in choppy waters. The pole is made of lightweight materials but is still tough and can take some beating. Read our review Here.